BLOW THE CEILING OFF YOUR FUTURE
THE DISCOVERY FLIGHT
Your instructor will take you on a short flight to introduce you to the airplane, the airport, and the thrill of taking the controls of a safe, reliable Cessna aircraft for the first time.
start your flight training
With the Cessna Flight Training System, you will use our interactive programs designed to compliment your actual flight experience.
get your aviation medical certificate
A complete medical exam is required to get your Student Pilot Certificate (required before solo). There are a few health conditions that can prevent your pilot certificate.
study, practice. learn
Make your first solo flight
Once you’ve reached a certain point in your flight training, and your instructor feels you are ready, you will join the elite group of people who can say they have been in an airplane without anyone else.
Navigation and Cross-Country Flying
You’ll become an expert an various types of navigation and learn to fly to other cities on cross-country flights (any flight greater than 50 miles).
Take your written and flight exams
A written exam will precede your oral and flight exam with an FAA-designated examiner.
Once you get your pilot’s certificate, get as much experience as possible, get involved, stay connected, and enjoy the adventure!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Our Student First Time Pass Rate is over 90% on all courses
- We are an FAA Approved Part 141 Flight School and our average student finishes in 20 fewer hours than the national average.
- We provide only the most modern and best maintained aircraft for your training
- Our Scenario Based curriculum adds an extra layer of safety by improving pilot decision making
- Our full motion flight simulator offers a level of Emergency Procedures and Systems training not available at most other schools
- Our full motion flight simulator allows many of our courses to be completed in fewer hours, thereby saving hundreds of your dollars
- Our instructors undergo continuous re-training to ensure that they remain current on the most effective instruction techniques
- We have a large list of satisfied customers who will be happy to tell you about their training
READY TO START FLYING?